KBS C-Taper Lite - Taper Tip Steel Iron Shafts
- The new C-TAPER LITE iron shaft incorporates proven KBS performance benefits – piercing trajectory and smooth feel – in a lighter weight design.
- The firm tip and stiff butt sections produce a mid-high trajectory and controlled spin.
- Featuring a constant taper design and proportionate increase in wall thickness, the C-TAPER LITE maximizes energy transfer for maximum distance. As a result, an average of 5 yards increased distance was seen during robot testing.
- The C-TAPER LITE come with the signature KBS brushed satin finish.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Swing Speed: 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S), 90-100 mph (X).
- Tip Trim: No tip trim, butt trim to desired club length. This shaft has no parallel tip.
- Specify club when ordering. Pre-trimmed at half-inch increments from 37.5" (#9/wedges) to 41" (#2-Iron):
- #2-Iron: 41"
- #3-Iron: 40.5"
- #4-Iron: 40"
- #5-Iron: 39.5"
- #6-Iron: 39"
- #7-Iron: 38.5"
- #8-Iron: 38"
- #9-Iron/Wedge: 37.5"
|Iron||R||0.355"||0.600"||41 - 37.5||105 g||Mid-High|
|Iron||S||0.355"||0.600"||41 - 37.5||110 g||Mid-High|
|Iron||X||0.355"||0.600"||41 - 37.5||115 g||Mid-High|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Nick on Apr 9, 2021
the suggested swing speed chart was provided by vendor. it is just a suggestion or reference point with a +/- tolerance. a professional club fitter with swing analyzer and launch monitor will find out what flex and what shaft will fit your swing.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 6, 2021