Graphite Shaft Extenders
- Shaft Extenders fit into the butt of the existing shaft and underneath the grip to extend clublength.
- Graphite shaft extenders provide exacting fit for most graphite shafts.
- #GSE Standard: Stem diameter is 0.490" for shafts with standard, thicker wall
- #GSEUL Oversize: Stem diameter is 0.540" for shafts with thinner wall
- Total maximum extension is 3".
- Patented exterior rib design & lattice pattern.
- Molded from durable PVC.
- Simply apply epoxy, slide into the shaft butt, let the epoxy cure and cut to length.
- Note: Extending a club more than 2" may compromise shaft integrity and increase risk of breakage.
|Item #||Stem Diameter||Extension||.||.|
See all 4 questions for this product