- The overall balance of a putter is extremely important to achieve the optimal results by producing more solidness of contact, impact consistency, and speed and distance control.
- Now you can fine-tune your putter with our counter-balance plugs now available 3 convenient weights (60g, 80g and 100g).
- These models will fit steel shafts with a 0.590â€ - 0.600â€ butt diameter. Theyâ€™re easily inserted into the butt end of the shaft prior to installing the grip.
The following weights are available:
- 60 gram counterweight for putter: $2.95
- 80 gram counterweight for putter: $3.95
- 100 gram counterweight for putter: $4.95
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
What is the best way to determine what gram counter weight to use to balance a Driver? Mt client is 7 feet tall and we are obviously using longer shafts (+2 to +4 inch inserts)?
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Gregory A Kelly on Apr 19, 2021
the swing weight is determined during club assembly using a swing scale. it depends on the weight of head, weight of shaft and weight of grip
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Aug 3, 2021