Steel Shaft Extenders
- Shaft Extenders fit into the butt of the existing shaft and underneath the grip to extend clublength.
- These steel shaft extenders provide exacting fit for most steel shafts.
- Specify 0.580 or 0.600 butt size.
- Each extender will extend two clubs
- Total maximum extension is 6" or cut in half to make 2 extensions.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Simply apply epoxy, slide into the shaft butt, let the epoxy cure and cut to length.
- Note: Extending a club more than 2" may compromise shaft integrity and increase risk of breakage.