Sting Stopper Vibration Dampening Inserts - Kit (Inserts & Tool)
- Sting Stopper Vibration Dampening Inserts are designed to dampen the unwanted vibrations of a golf shaft that make your wrists, shoulders, elbows, or hands ache during or at the end of a round of golf.
- During a golf swing, especially a mishit (which even the best of players experience), contact with the ground or even just contact with the ball can cause pain for many golfers. Sting Stopper inserts have been proven to help prevent or reduce that pain.
- The inserts are very easy to install using the Sting Stopper installation tool, and the installation can be done either when building clubs or when re-gripping your clubs.
- The insert is a 10 inch length of special shock-dampening foam that slides in the butt of the shaft with the help of the special tool.
- The inserts are virtually weightless, so there is no need to worry about them affecting the swingweight or playability of the club.
- Many golfers have found that they can practice and play longer after having Sting Stopper Inserts installed! And who doesn't want that?
- This kit includes an installation tool, inserts and an instruction sheet.
- The 12-piece kit is the perfect size starter kit for hobbyists and clubmakers to try the Sting Stopper Vibration Dampening Inserts
- The 36-piece kit is for shops to stock the Sting Stopper Vibration Dampening Inserts for their clientele!
There have been no reviews for this product.