The Modern Guide to Clubmaking Book
The Modern Guide to Golf Clubmaking, 170 page Book.
This best selling clubmaking book explains in detail the proper procedures for modern clubmaking. Step-by-step photos and text explain how to assemble clubs, trim shafts, install grips - every procedure to properly assemble component clubs. Subjects covered are modern shaft installation, grip installation, swingweighting, putter assembly, iron & wood assembly, common questions and many more.
- How to efficiently organize your clubmaking shop.
- How to select tools based on shop size.
- Step-by-step instructions for all types of modern assembly.
- Which method to use - manual or mechanical.
- Hundreds of photos detailing each step of the process.
- Complete discussion on shafts including identification, construction and installation techniques.
- Comprehensive look at grip installation including custom sizing.
- How to pre-calculate swingweight before ever putting the club together.
- Common repairs and more advanced applications such as finishing a bore-thru, extending a club, bending an iron, re-boring a hosel, and others more.
1 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):