Tour Lock Opti-Vibe Midweights
- Fine-tune a club to enhance feel and optimize performance. The concept is similar to the Tour Lock Pro by shifting the weight closer to the player’s hands. However, the Tour Lock Opti-Vibe weights are designed to be inserted between 4-10” from the end of the grip to reduce or increase head feel and optimize overall weight, balance and club’s stability throughout the swing for any golf club.
- Tour Lock Opti-Vibe allows you to optimize the overall static weight and balance point of the club to best suite the individual’s feel and performance preferences. Golfers can now fine tune and enhance the performance of their drivers, irons, and putters with the new Tour Lock Opti-Vibe Weighting System. By optimizing the static weight and balance point of the golf club, golfers can optimize feel, stability and control of the golf club during full swings and putting strokes.
- The advantage of the Tour Lock Opti-Vibe System is that swingweight and MOI can be adjusted by simply moving the weight up or down inside the golf shaft. This allows an individual to make their club feel head heavy or head light depending on their preferences. The Center of Gravity of the weights can be positioned very accurately inside the golf shaft and then locked into position using a patent pending compression seal. By adding weight in locations which improve club balance and enhance stability, the golf club will swing or stroke on a more predictable path for increased feel and control.
- Tour Lock Pro Opti-Vibe weights conform to USGA and R&A Rules of Golf. The Opti-Vibe weights are available in 12, 20, 30 50, 75, 100 and 150 grams with the 12, 20 and 30 grams targeted specifically for woods and irons.
- A Tour Lock Pro Counter weight, TLP Grip Modifier and the Opti-Vibe Dual Tool are required for Opti-Vibe insertion.
There have been no reviews for this product.