WCG Mallet Putter Head Left Hand
- Clearance Sale: Left Hand putter head, Limited quantity. Low price for quick sale.
- Enlarged mallet head with weighted wings moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and towards the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high Moment of Inertia to reduce twists upon impact.
- Quality CNC Milled face to ensure a perfectly flat striking surface and reduces skidding for truer roll.
- Precision cast from durable 431 stainless steel.
- Non-glaring silver-gray coated finish.
- Plumber's style hosel puts the shaft in front of the head.
- The silver-black color scheme with black alignment line make the putter-to-target alignment easy
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|3º||70º||350 gm||95 mm||24 mm||75 mm||431 S/Steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Jay Lesandrini on Nov 13, 2021
this putter head takes a straight putter shaft, not curved.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Dec 11, 2021