Heater B-7 Cup Face Titanium Driver Head
- compare to TaylorMade® Stealth™
- The new 2022 Heater B-7 Driver features an elongated head profile with added back weight relocating the Center of Gravity low and far promoting a higher trajectory and reduced spin. The expanded face-to-back distance increases the Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- The Recoil Zone is designed to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 108 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5° - 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||108 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|
There have been no reviews for this product.