Heater B-7 Fairway Wood Component Kit
- Compare to TaylorMade® SIM2™
- The new Heater B7 AI Fairway Woods feature an efficient weight distribution on the sole designed to lower the Center of Gravity. The lower CG promotes a higher launch for more distance and less spin.
- The new B7 fairway woods go farther and straighter and are designed for players seeking more distance and improved playability from their fairway wood.
- The recessed Recoil Pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance.
- The smooth sole plate reduces friction at impact for improved turf interaction and versatility.
- This self-contained Component Kit includes the following supplies
- 1 x Heater B-7 Fairway wood head, 17-4 cast stainless steel;
- 1 x SynTech Accuforce 70 100% graphite driver shaft;
- 1 x Rexton Men's Velvet grip;
- 1 x Ferrule (black);
- 1 x Vise clamp;
- 1 x Grip tape strip;
- 1 x Quick epoxy Double Bubble, good for up to 2 clubs.
- Grip solvent not included. Paint thinner available at hardware stores.
|#3||15°||59°||208 g||185 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||60°||218 g||175 cc||42"|
|#7||23°||60.5°||223 g||170 cc||41"|
|Right Hand:||#3 - #7||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||37 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||78 mm (#3W)|
There have been no reviews for this product.