Heater B-7 Insert Face Driving Iron Head
- The Heater B-7 Utility Iron is engineered for the distance and forgiveness of Fairway Wood/Hybrid but in the profile of an iron-like design. The hollow body design utilizes multi-piece construction and an ultra-thin 17-4 stainless steel face to achieve more ball speed off the tee or from the fairway. The Heater B-7 also incorporates a low and deep center of gravity which improves playability and performance for golfers of all skill levels!
- Hollow Body Technology: Weight is moved away from the face increasing MOI for more forgiveness. The lower CG promotes a higher launch angle for more distance
- The insert face is made from 17-4 Steel that is harder than standard 431 stainless steel. The harder material allows for an ultra-thin face promoting more face flexing for increased ball speed and more distance.
- The Center of Gravity is strategically moved low and deep to increase MOI and improve forgiveness on off-center hits. The low CG also promotes a higher launch angle for more distance at less efforts.
- Iron body is constructed of 431 stainless steel and face is forged from special heat-treated 17-4 stainless.
- Bevelled sole improves turf interaction.
- Brush Satin finish prevents unwanted glaring.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#2||18°||59.5°||235 g||3.8 mm||2.3||39.5"|
|#3||21°||60°||242 g||3.8 mm||2.3||39"|
|Right Hand:||#2, #3||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Face:||17-4 Stainless Steel||Body:||431 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Brush Satin||Face Angle:||Square|
|Toe Height:||47 mm (#3I)||Sole Width:||30 mm (#3I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.