Heater B-7 Iron Heads
- Compare to TaylorMade® P790™.
- The new Heater B-7 Irons are designed to deliver the look and feel of a players performance iron, with the distance and forgiveness of a game improvement iron.
- The B-7 irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address.
- A narrow sole and tight leading edge ensures consistency through the turf.
- Top-Rail Undercut Cavity increases flexing, ball speed and height. The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity. The new lower CG placement promotes a high launching, strong and penetrating ball flight
- The sweet spot has ben repositioned lower on the face to naturally capture more shots and promote performance where players need it most.
- The clean, compact design presents an eye-pleasing address view that inspires confidence.
- for explosive distance and maximum accuracy. The ultra-thin steel face works together with the undercut cavity to reduce weight and redistribute it lower in the head for an increase in launch angle, distance and consistency. Accuracy is improved by increasing the weight around the perimeter of the head and improving MOI. The Heater B-7 Irons are ideal for players who want to hit the ball longer and straighter with improved consistency.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||#4 - PW, SW, AW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin Polish|
|Toe Height:||53 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||22 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by tim on May 4, 2022
Heater B7 iron heads are just component heads without any shaft, shafts are not included. There is no satisfaction or performance warranty for the heads. Club heads can be returned only if the head is new condition, still in shrink wrapper, no handling marks.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on May 5, 2022