Heater B7 Mallet Putter Head
- The Heater B7 Red putter features a mallet design with weighted wings and a classic plumber's neck blade with a high-optic red paint scheme for an unusually striking and extremely durable new appearance.
- Enlarged mallet head with weighted wings moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and towards the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high Moment of Inertia to reduce twists upon impact
- The wing design also makes face-ball-target alignment easier to help stroke more putts into the hole
- The zinc body is highlighted with a contrasting black precision milled face insert to ensure superior performance.
- Requires a straight .370 inch putter shaft.
- Stroke Path: Slight Arc
- Assemble with SS-87 straight putter shaft.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Hand||Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Length||Sole Width||Face Height||Std Length||Hosel Bore||Stroke Path|
|RH||3º||72º||360 g||75 mm||75 mm||23 mm||35"||0.370"||Slight Arc|
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):