i-Drive III Offset Titanium Driver Heads Left Hand
- Compare to Callaway® FT-i™
- The updated iDrive III driver feature ultra game improvement technology. The iDrive III driver incorporates an extended front to rear distance (113 mm) and an elongated profile than the original iDrive Square driver.
- The square head increases the club head's Moment of Inertia (MOI) and reduces twisting during off-center hits.
- High MOI face keep the ball straight and long down the fairway.
- Squared face geometry enlarges the hitting area and increases forgiveness.
- Moving the center of gravity farther back raises the launch angle thereby making the clubface easier to square for straighter drives.
- Clearance Sale: NO Warranty
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||53 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||53 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||53 mm|
|Left Hand:||9.5º, 10.5º, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|
|Breadth:||113 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.