Integra Quadratic IV Fairway Wood Heads
- Sale: Offered in Sets of #3, #5, #7.
- Compare to Callaway Golf FT-iZ™ Fairway Woods
- Larger profile with an extended face and bullet shaped crown, producing a higher moment-of-inertia. The High MOI allows for greater forgiveness and increased ball velocity resulting in longer and more accurate drives.
- Ultra game improvement technology: The triangle shaped Quadratic IV woods incorporate an extended front to rear distance and an elongated profile
- The extended triangle shaped head increases the club head's Moment of Inertia (MOI) and reduces twisting during off-center hits
- Moving the Center of Gravity farther back raises the launch angle thereby making the clubface easier to square for straighter drives
- The extended face-to-rear dimension is boosting confidence at address
- Features an aerodynamic crown for optimal play & Smart MOI Square Technology
- Low Center of Gravity for a high launch angle & low spin rate.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||58°||210 g||202 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||58.5°||218 g||180 cc||42"|
|#7||21°||59°||226 g||160 cc||41"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||38 mm (#3W)||Face Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face to Rear:||85 mm (#3W)||Body Material:||17-4 stainless steel|