Integra SoooLong Quadratic III Fairway Wood Heads
- Sale: Offered in Sets of #5, #7, #9.
- Compare to Callaway Golf FT-iq™ Fairway Woods
- The Integra Sooolong Quadratic III Fairway Woods feature an even higher MOI than all previous Quadratic Square designs, which can bring your game to an all new level of consistently straight and long shots. The Quadratic III fairway woods do this by moving the weight in the head farther behind the face and positioning it toward the heel & toe.
- Features an aerodynamic crown for optimal play & Smart MOI Square Technology
- Low Center of Gravity for a high launch angle & low spin rate.
- The Integra SoooLong Quadratic II Woods have taken the "square" driver to a new level of performance. This technology works by moving the weight further back than ever before and more towards the heel and toe, hence the longer square like shape.
- Shallow face and a depth larger than most fairway woods. With this feature, the center of gravity is deeper and lower into the head, producing a more forgiving and consistent shot.
- Unique square geometry produces maximum forgiveness as compared to traditionally shaped woods.
- High Moment of Inertia makes it easier to hit the consistently straight ball.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Item #||Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Std Length|
|W-QUAD3-003||#3||15°||58.5°||208 g||202 cc||43"|
|W-QUAD3-005||#5||18°||59°||218 g||180 cc||42"|
|W-QUAD3-007||#7||21°||59.5°||228 g||160 cc||41"|
|W-QUAD3-009||#9||24°||60°||235 g||155 cc||40.5"|
|Right Hand:||#5, #7, #9||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Height:||36 mm (#3W)||Face Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face to Rear:||82 mm (#3W)||Body Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
There have been no reviews for this product.