Integra SoooLong Quadratic Offset Titanium Driver Head RH
- The Integra SoooLong Quadratic driver has taken the "square" driver to a new level of performance. This technology works by moving the weight further back than ever before and more towards the heel and toe, hence the longer square like shape.
- The face has been improved by adding a larger strike area to provide the maximum energy transfer into the ball at impact. With this new design, it's important to understand Moment of Inertia (MOI). MOI is the term applied to how resistant the clubhead is to twisting when a ball is struck. For example, if your swing is a little off and you hit the ball on the toe of the clubhead, a clubhead with a higher MOI will twist less as a result of the mis-hit. This creates a better chance that the ball will still go where you intended and with less loss of distance.
- The offset hosel design help to square the face at impact and prevents the possibility of shanking the ball. The benefit is straighter shots for more distance
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle are +/- 1°; Weight is +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Clearance Sale: all sales are final, offered 'as it is' / NO warranty
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||55 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||55 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||Square||55 mm|
|Breadth:||113 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.