Juggernaut Max Utility Iron Head
- The Juggernaut Max Utility irons are a viable alternative for golfers that prefer an iron over a hybrid or Rescue club. These can be standalone driving irons or mixed with the high-performance Juggernaut Max irons.
- Forged Insert Face: The new Juggernaut Max Utility irons feature a forged, high-strength, variable face thickness face. The FlexFace technology provides for an outstanding feel and is extremely flexible for creating maximum distance. The harder material allows for an ultra-thin face promoting more face flexing for increased ball speed and more distance.
- Low Center of Gravity: The CG is strategically positioned low and forward for a penetrating ball flight compared to similar lofted hybrid club.
- Hollow Body: The Two-Piece hollow body construction provides superior forgiveness compared to a conventional cavity-back iron. Weight is moved away from the face increasing MOI for more forgiveness. Iron body is constructed of 431 stainless steel and face is forged from special heat-treated 17-4 stainless.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||17°||59.5°||242 g||4.2 mm||0º||39.5"|
|#4||20°||60°||249 g||4.0 mm||1º||39"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #4||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Face:||17-4 Stainless Steel||Body:||431 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Mirror Polish||Face Angle:||Square|