King AI-Series Cup Face Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to Callaway® Mavrik™
- New Aero-Shape with enhanced aerodynamics to reduce drag for fast head speed. Improved head shape gives you more ball speed on shots hit on the center of the face and on -off-center shots as well.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance.
- The variable face thickness also promotes maximum rebound effect even on miss-hits
- The expanded front-to-back dimension (111 mm) increases stability at impact and forgiveness of off-center hits.
- Deep Face Design (60 mm) increases confidence at address.
- Sole plate and face are Black PVD plated, top plate is glossy black painted. The black-on-black color scheme helps golfers to “frame” the golf ball at address thus gaining confidence.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||60 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||60 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||60 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||111 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/9"|
There have been no reviews for this product.