King X-999 Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to Callaway® Paradym™
- The new King X999 driver model provides a refined shape with high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting. Engineered for players of all skill levels, it promotes high launch and low spin characteristics along with a neutral ball flight. King X999 is our best combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability.
- Adjustable perimter weighting: King X999 driver head comes with 3 removable weight screws (2 pieces 2-gram and 1 piece 10-gram) with the following settings:
- 10 gram screw in center (default): neutral setting for a straight, high launching trajectory.
- 10 gram screw at Heel: distance enhancing Draw Bias
- 10 gram screw at Toe: Fade Bias
- Aero-Shape with enhanced aerodynamics to reduce drag for fast head speed. Improved head shape gives you more ball speed on shots hit on the center of the face and on -off-center shots as well.
- The variable face thickness also promotes maximum rebound effect even on miss-hits
- The expanded front-to-back dimension (111 mm) increases stability at impact and forgiveness of off-center hits.
- Deep Face Design (60 mm) increases confidence at address.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Note/Disclaimer: Do no overtighten weight screws, it may wear out the head and thread. Once you know your preferred setting, secure screw with a drop of Loctite Threadlocker.
|8.5°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|9.5°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|10.5°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|12°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|14°||58°||199 g||460 cc||1° closed||56 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°, 12°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||115 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/9"|