Matrix Pro-Aim DM33-L Graphite Wood Shafts
- Clearance Sale: These are brand new and original graphite wood shafts made by Matrix Golf and distributed by Apache Golf - subsidiary of Matrix Golf. These shafts were made in the U.S.A. The shaft logo does not mention Matrix nor Apache. The shaft logo does not show the flex designation. Tip diameter is standard 0.335". Pro-Aim shafts were used on the European Tour and Japanese Tour.
- Pro-Aim DM-33L shafts are in the 75 gram weight range, whereas DM-33 is 10 gram heavier for players with higher swing speed.
- Low Torque: Pro-Aim DM-33 shafts feature a low torque design of only 3.5º torque, Mid ball flight and mid spin design.
- Dual Match Technology: Each and every shaft is individually tested for CPM rating and shafts are manually sorted by flex according to Apache CPM chart:
- 216 - 219: Lady flex
- 232 - 238: Senior (A) flex
- 242 - 248: R-flex
- 252 - 258: Stiff
- 262 - 268: X-flex
- Apache earned a reputation for making shafts that are extremely consistent shaft-to-shaft and are very low torque. Due to the low torque design you can use 1/2 - 1 flex lighter than your normal flex. You will get the benefit of the extra kick, but none of the side to side torqueing of the shaft. The result is longer, straighter shots.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: N/A
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0"; #5 W: 0.5"; #7 W: 1"; #9W 1"; #11W 1"
There have been no reviews for this product.