Mitsubishi Diamana PD-Series Graphite Wood Shafts
- The new Diamana PD-Series is Mitsubishi's Fift Generation of Diamana shafts. It promotes a low launch and low/mid spin. Diamana PD-Series is ideal for players seeking lower flight, stiffer tip while retaining maximum feel and responsiveness
- The Diamana PD-Series: Constructed using the dual-phase XLINK Resin System, high modulus MR70, and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg for a powerful profile that is active in the hands with greater stability through the mid and tip section
- In a continuing effort to offer the best fitting experience possible, Diamana PD shafts use Consistent Feel Design to minimize variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. Offering the same “seamless” fitting experience as Diamana TB, the Diamana PD shafts feel more active in the hands with a stronger, stiffer tip to promote a lower-launching ball flight. Constructed using our exclusive dual-phase XLINK Tech Resin System, high modulus MR70, and Boron fiber to create a powerful profile with a smooth feel that remains stable throughout the swing.
- Diamana PD brings a lower launching profile to the 5th Generation family
- Designed to be more active in the handle vs. TB w/ stiffer middle and tip section
- Lower torque to produce a flatter, lower spinning launch
- Features Consistent Feel Design to minimize variance in butt OD, weight, and balance point
- Massive range of weights and flexes from 40R2 to 80TX, with options for every player
- Constructed with our XLINK Tech Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg
- Ion Plating: The Ion Plating process creates a sophisticated, premium finish that cannot be achieved just by applying paint. The shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where chrome or silver alloy ions are fused to the shaft. It’s a more costly, time consuming process but it creates a stunning finish that we think is worth the extra time.
- Featured Material MR70: The new Diamana RF-Series incorporates for the first time a new hybrid prepreg developed by the engineers at Mitsubishi Chemical. This new prepreg combines boron fiber and Mitsubishi Chemical's latest carbon fiber innovation MR70. Mitsubishi Chemical's MR70 by is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers. Strategically positioned in the tip-section of the shaft this hybrid prepreg provides unprecedented strength and stability at impact.
- Boron Fiber is equivalent in stiffness to high modulus carbon fiber with superior compression strength and utilized for structure reinforcement.
- Bend Point: Mid-High
- Ball Flight: Low-Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".
|Wood 40||R2 = A||6.1°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||45 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 40||R||6.1°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||45 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 40||S||5.8°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||47 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 50||R||4.8°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||53 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 50||S||4.8°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||53 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 50||X||4.8°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||56 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 60||R||3.3°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||63 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 60||S||3.3°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||64 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 60||X||3.2°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||65 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 70||S||2.8°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||74 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 70||X||2.8°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||75 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 70||TX||2.7°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||76 g||Low||3"|