Mitsubishi Diamana TB-Series Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new Diamana PD-Series is Mitsubishi's Fift Generation of Diamana shafts. It promotes a mid launch and mid spin. Diamana TB-Series is ideal for club fitters working with a broad range of players who could benefit from smooth profile shaft, fit with even greater precision
- The 5th generation of our signature smooth profile, the TB-Series helps take full advantage of the modern fitting experience using Consistent Feel Design to help zero in on the ideal weight and flex pairing.
- Players at all levels are realizing the benefits of a dedicated fitting. Diamana TB-Series shafts are designed explicitly to maximize this process. Through a new Consistent Feel Design, Diamana TB-Series feature minimal variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. This minimizes any change in feel as a player shifts among options, allowing a fitter to focus on finding the ideal weight/flex pairing for maximum performance. Constructed using the new dual-phase Mitsubishi Chemical XLINK Tech Resin System that produces a carbon-rich structure that is both universally stronger and more responsive
- Consistent Feel Design yields incredible consistency through the entire Diamana™ TB-Series:
- 80% less variance in Butt OD for entire series
- 60% less variance in weight between flexes
- 70% of SKUs within 0.10mm Butt OD & 75% within 0.25mm
- Balance point within 2% for entire series, 1% for each weight
- Constructed with our XLINK Tech Resin System, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg
- Ion Plating: The Ion Plating process creates a sophisticated, premium finish that cannot be achieved just by applying paint. The shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where chrome or silver alloy ions are fused to the shaft. It’s a more costly, time consuming process but it creates a stunning finish that we think is worth the extra time.
- Featured Material MR70: The new Diamana RF-Series incorporates for the first time a new hybrid prepreg developed by the engineers at Mitsubishi Chemical. This new prepreg combines boron fiber and Mitsubishi Chemical's latest carbon fiber innovation MR70. Mitsubishi Chemical's MR70 by is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers. Strategically positioned in the tip-section of the shaft this hybrid prepreg provides unprecedented strength and stability at impact.
- Boron Fiber is equivalent in stiffness to high modulus carbon fiber with superior compression strength and utilized for structure reinforcement.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 40||R2 = A||6.2°||0.335"||0.616"||46"||49 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 40||R||6.2°||0.335"||0.616"||46"||49 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 40||S||5.9°||0.335"||0.616"||46"||49 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||R||5.3°||0.335"||0.630"||46"||56 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||S||5.0°||0.335"||0.630"||46"||56 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||X||4.9°||0.335"||0.634"||46"||57 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||R||3.9°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||64 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||S||3.8°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||64 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||X||3.7°||0.335"||0.634"||46"||65 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||S||3.4°||0.335"||0.634"||46"||74 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||X||3.4°||0.335"||0.632"||46"||75 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||TX||3.4°||0.335"||0.632"||46"||76 g||Mid||3"|