Mitsubishi FUBUKI MV Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- New for 2020: Fubuki MV Series is an ultralight weight performance shaft, promoting a Mid/High launch with mid spin.
- In the past, choosing a lightweight shaft often meant losing the ability to turn through the ball effectively. The result? A distance-sapping fade. FUBUKI MV eliminates this sacrifice by combining an incredibly light and strong Maximum Velocity (MV) core structure with our Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) technology. During the production process, tungsten powder is incorporated directly into the shaft at a precise location just in front of the player's hands. This focused point of increased density helps build the swing momentum needed to make a full turn, providing a fast-swinging, lightweight feel while straightening a fade or even producing a slight draw.
- Fight the fade and experience “Maximum Velocity” with FUBUKI MV. Built with a super strong lightweight core and our Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) technology for straighter, longer shots
- Straight Flight Weighting (SFW): The Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system improves ball flight. As a shaft gets lighter, it becomes more difficult for the golfer to square the club face or turn the club over through impact, especially a driver. The effect becomes noticeable as shafts start weighing less than 60g. Thus, SFW is designed to help the golfer turn the club over easier through impact, which in turn straightens a slight fade or promotes a slight draw. A short section of tungsten weighted prepreg is precisely placed under the lower end of the shaft’s grip area to produce the effect.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 39||L||7.6°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||43 g||Mid-High||3"|
|Wood 45||A||7.5°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||46 g||Mid-High||3"|
|Wood 45||R||7.0°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||47 g||Mid-High||3"|
|Wood 45||S||6.9°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||52 g||Mid-High||3"|
There have been no reviews for this product.