Mitsubishi FUBUKI V-Series Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- FUBUKI continues to be our proving ground for disruptive, category changing ideas. The FUBUKI V-Series features Power "Ninja" Core (P.N.C.) Stainless Steel Mesh Technology, in addition to our newest innovation “ Impact Stabilization Technology (I.S.T.). I.S.T. utilizes variable material stiffness in the lower third of the shaft to minimize unwanted "lag" and "rebound", to deliver more control and efficient power transfer through impact.
- Impact Stabilization Technology (I.S.T.) utilizes our latest innovative design and materials to control variable stiffness in the lower third of the shaft. I.S.T. enables us to minimize unwanted "lag" and "rebound" through impact, delivering greater control and more efficient power transfer.
- Power "Ninja" Core (P.N.C.) Stainless Steel Mesh Technology: Our P.N.C. Stainless Steel Mesh Technology was first used in the FUBUKI™ K-Series. A layer of ultra-thin yet strong steel webbing is integrated into the core of the shaft. The mesh acts as a truss”adding strength and minimizing shaft deformation in all directions. Mitsubishi Rayon's Metal Mesh material inserted in the butt section of the shaft to enhance feel at impact and assist energy transfer.
- Modulus Differential Technology (MDT): It a way to take materials with different responsiveness characteristics, that typically are not used together, and applying them in an innovative way to create very precise performance characteristis. By applying MD Technology in pinpoint locations along the length of the shaft, creates unparalleled performance in a range of shaft profiles.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 40||S||6.9°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||52 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||R||5.7°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||54 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||S||5.5°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||58 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||X||5.4°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||61 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||S||4.9°||0.335"||0.614||46"||65 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||X||4.8°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||68 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||S||3.8°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||74 g||Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||X||3.7°||0.335"||0.596"||46"||76 g||Mid||3"|
There have been no reviews for this product.