Mitsubishi Grand Bassara Ultra Light Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- Redefining the definition of ultra-light offering the first of its kind in a 29g and 39g series, the Mitsubishi-Rayon Grand Bassara shafts are not just re-engineered, lightweight versions of their heavier models. They are specifically designed using Mitsubishi’s most innovative materials in new ways to provide great stability while shaving off precious grams. Their latest achievement in this area is the new Grand Bassara – weighing in as low as 29 grams raw. These are designed for the player looking for optimum performance delivering versatility and enhanced shot making.
- Made in Japan using the tightest tolerances (± 1g ± 1cpm), most rigorous quality control measures and the finest lightweight materials available, we have developed our most innovative high-performance, 29 and 39-gram ultra-lightweight golf shafts to date
- Grand BASSARA not only delivers strength, stability and performance, but also superior feel. Our ability to push the limits of ultra-lightweight and performance is largely due to strategic use of an innovative new proprietary carbon fiber material – MR70. MR70 is 20% stronger and 10% greater modulus elasticity than comparable materials, and has helped us take our game to the next level.
- Grand BASSARA™ is finished with an ultra-premium ION Plating (IP) with a jet black dye, and sophisticated holographic decal. The Ion Plating process creates a sophisticated, premium finish that cannot be achieved just by applying paint. The shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where chrome or silver alloy ions are fused to the shaft. It’s a more costly, time consuming process but it creates a stunning finish that we think is worth the extra time.
- MR70 Carbon Fibers: Specifically designed and developed by Mitsubishi Rayon for high-performance applications, MR70 is an innovative new carbon fiber material that is 20% stronger and has 10% the modulus than conventional materials.
- Ultra Light Weight Materials: Our expertise in creating thousands of versions of carbon fiber and resin combinations gives us the ability to create unique high-performance materials designed to deliver exactly what our engineers require to make our ultra-lightweight, high-performance shafts.
- Available in 29 g and 39 g weight ranges, offers Mid Launch and Mid Spin.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
|Wood 29||A (Lite)||11.8°||0.335"||0.587"||46"||32 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 29||R||10.8°||0.335"||0.593"||46"||35 g||Mid|
|Wood 39||A (Lite)||4.9°||0.335"||0.587"||46"||43 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 39||R||4.8°||0.335"||0.593"||46"||45 g||Mid|
|Wood 39||S||4.7°||0.335"||0.594"||46"||48 g||Mid|