Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW Blue Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- TENSEI AV RAW Blue blends modern performance with a classic, smooth bend profile. Mid Launch, Mid/Low Spin
- The RAW finish reveals the Aluminum Vapor (AV) Coated Weave in the butt section, a visible cue of the added stability this unique weave provides. Power transfers straight from the hands through the ball for a consistent, mid-launching flight. The 55g option includes our Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system which makes it easier to turn the club over through impact, reducing the tendency to fade the ball or even promoting a slight draw.
- TENSEI AV RAW Blue is best for players who want a mid-launching ball flight with a feeling of greater stability and control throughout the swing
- The new Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue Series modernizes MCA GOLF's tour-proven, classic smooth bend profile. Aluminum Vapor Coated Fiber in the butt section adds stability, to help achieve the desired EI target and stiffness. Compared to the previous TENSEI CK Series, this is slightly lighter throughout, with a lower torque. And the AV weave is tighter and thinner, to help prevent shaft ovaling and improve energy transfer. The lightest of the three weight options also incorporates the Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system that helps golfers turn the club over easier through impact, which in turn straightens a slight fade or promotes a slight draw.
- In fact, the Japanese word Tensei means "transformation" in English -- a more-than-appropriate name for this new franchise. While a typical shaft series includes three-to-six materials, the TENSEI CK Series combines 11 different prepreg materials, including our Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) prepreg, ultra-thin prepreg and for the first time a Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® weave featuring MRC carbon fiber -- all to help refine and take our classic smooth bend profile to an entirely new level.
- The Tensei CK Blue Series offers Mid Launch and Mid Spin.
- Aluminium Vapor Deposited Fiber (AV) adds stability, to help achieve the desired EI. The weave is tighter and thinner than the previous CK Kevlar material, which helps prevent shat ovaling
- Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) is designed to help the golfer turn the club over easier through impact, which in turn straightens a slight fade or promotes a slight draw. A short section of tungsten-weighted prepreg is precisely placed under the lower end of the shaft's grip area, to produce the effect.
- Ultra Light Weight Materials: Our expertise in creating thousands of versions of carbon fiber and resin combinations gives us the ability to create unique high-performance materials designed to deliver exactly what our engineers require to make our ultra-lightweight, high-performance shafts.
- Low Resin Content (LRC): Our Low Resin Content prepreg, with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepregs allows us to create a higher density of carbon fibers without adding additional weight. The Result: Added strength with enhanced feel.
- Available in 50 g, 60 g and 70 g weight ranges to fit a wide array of golfers.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 55||A||5.5°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||55 g||Mid|
|Wood 55||R||5.4°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||57 g||Mid|
|Wood 55||S||4.9°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||58 g||Mid|
|Wood 55||X||4.6°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||62 g||Mid|
|Wood 65||R||4.4°||0.335"||0.597"||46"||65 g||Mid|
|Wood 65||S||3.9°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||67 g||Mid|
|Wood 68||TX||3.4°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||68 g||Mid|
|Wood 75||R||4.1°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||74 g||Mid|
|Wood 75||S||3.9°||0.335"||0.642"||46"||78 g||Mid|
|Wood 75||X||3.4°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||78 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.