Project X EvenFlow Riptide Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft, not an OEM version. Limited Quantity.
- Building off the success of the original EvenFlow, EvenFlow Riptide is designed with improved stability that builds on the widely successful "even bend" profile to provide unmatched feel and maximum energy transfer. Riptide is a mid spin/launch design and features Torsional Stability Optimization which allows for an extremely stable shaft while maintaining the signature smooth EvenFlow feel.
- The next-generation Project X EvenFlow Riptide shaft aims to deliver the same “even bend” profile but with improved stability that doesn’t sacrifice EvenFlow’s signature smooth feel. This shaft is designed for a moderate swing tempo and a medium launch with medium spin.
- Revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact
- Provides a powerful flow of energy that feels smooth and delivers great distance.
- EvenFlow Riptide features a mid-spin and mid-launch profile.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed:
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 50||5.0 = A||5.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||53 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||5.5 = R||4.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||63 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||6.0 = S||4.4°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||63 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.