Project X U 0.370" Steel Hybrid Shaft
- Utility irons and hybrids are designed to perform differently than a traditional iron but are often paired with shafts designed for traditional irons. The new Project X Utility (U) was specifically crafted to work with utility and hybrid heads. The Project X team of engineers looked at what specific characteristics were needed to optimize utility club performance. They started with a lightweight design in all flexes to maintain clubhead speed while still providing the consistency of steel. As the shaft flex gets stiffer, Project X U utilizes varying geometries to lower launch—creating the optimized launch for each flex. Project X U features a unique brushed chrome finish that reduces glare and gives it a distinct look.
- Designed specifically for use with driving iron and hybrid heads.
- Utilizes same design concept as Project X IO, with progressively heavier weight and a geometrically modified shape to provide a progressively lower launch as the shaft gets stiffer.
- Unique brushed chrome finish to reduce glare
- 0.370" parallel tip diameter
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: 16°: 0”, 18°: 0.5”, 21°: 1”, 24°+: 1.5”
|UTILITY-5.5||5.5 R+/Firm||0.370"||0.600"||41"||105 g||.||Mid/High|
|UTILITY-6.0||6.0 Stiff||0.370"||0.600"||41"||110 g||.||Mid|
|UTILITY-6.5||6.5 X||0.370"||0.600"||41"||110 g||.||Low/Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.