SMT Golf Dead Eye Arm Bolt Armlock Putter Head RH With Shaft
- The SMT Dead Eye Armbolt Putter conforms to all major ruling bodies of golf and offers an alternative method of stabilizing the putter through a natural-feeling extension of the golfer’s arm. The concept works by pressing the shaft 4 degrees forward so that it can be used as an extension of your leading arm. This newer style promotes incredible stability and consistency through the stroke. The putter is sold in a kit with a matching shaft that is needed for this putting style. An extended putter grip is also recommended (not included). Give it a try, you might just make a few more putts.
- The SMT Dead Eye Armbolt putter is specifically designed for the armlock putting method.
- The armlock putting method has been proven to help you maintain better stability in your putting stroke. By anchoring the shaft and grip to your arm, you are eliminating any deviations in shaft angle from setup to impact where most putting errors occur. It helps keep your wrist from breaking, and it also helps you keep conscious of a proper rotation of the shoulders. All of this results in giving you the stable stroke you need for solid, consistent putting, and it can help with the dreaded 'yips' too
- The SMT Dead Eye Armold putter is perfectly designed for this USGA approved method of putting.
- 7° Loft based on 3° actual loft and 4° forward press
- Mallet Design For Maximum Playability
- Dual Wing Design Provides Increased MOI and offers an Alignment Aid For Increased Precision
- 2-Way Milled face to ensure a perfectly flat striking surface and reduces skidding for truer roll.
- Includes a special SMT Armbolt Putter Shaft, this shaft is 42 inches long and triple bend. Shaft comes in a bundle with head and is not individually available.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Sole Width||Std Length||Stroke Path||Shaft|
|7º||90º||450 g||90 mm||90 mm||40"||Slight Arc||Triple Bent|
There have been no reviews for this product.