WCG Pro-Edge Ti-Alloy Driver Head With Two Pro-Edge Fairway Wood Heads
- The Warrior WCG Pro-Edge driver has a high MOI design and features a forged alloy Ti-Matrix construction. At 460cc, it is the maximum size allowed by the USGA to instill confidence on the tee. The Pro-Edge driver provides a large sweet spot for maximum forgiveness. The WCG Pro-Edge driver is the perfect fit for new players to the game who are looking for a stylish and functional driver at an economic price
- Game Improvement: The expanded face-to-back dimension of 114 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance. The Elongated head profile promotes a higher trajectory.
- Deep Face design (55 mm) is boosting confidence at address.
- Clearance Sale: The driver head is coming as a set with 2 Pro-Edge stainless steel fairway wood heads #3 and #5, i.e. $12.95 per head.
- Disclaimer: NO warranty for this head due to super low price.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0° Square||55 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0° Square||55 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°||Material:||Forged Alloy Ti-Matrix|
|Driver Breadth:||114 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|