Custom-Built Acer XK Flipper Chipper RH
- What type of club would produce the perfect cross between a chip shot and a flop shot? That would be the innovative Acer XK Flipper, which is not just another ordinary chipper on the market.
- The Flipper is based on our ever-popular Acer XK Chipper that measures 37° loft and is perfect for producing that pitch and run shot around the green. However, what happens when you miss the green short sided or when there is little room between the fringe and the hole to work with? A pitch and run shot will surely run the ball past the hole and further from your goal.
- Ask yourself how comfortable are you at pulling a wedge out of your bag to cozy the ball near the hole in those situations? If the answer to that is not very good, then the ultra-wide soled Flipper is that club you have been missing from the bag. To glide along the grass coupled with the higher loft (46°), the Flipper allows you to finally make that 'fly & die' or 'pop and stop' shot.
- The ultrawide contoured sole glides across either the rough or the close cropped apron surrounding the green.
- Gooseneck, over-the-hosel design increases the effective face area and eliminates the possibility of shanking the ball like with an iron.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please allow 3 business days for club assembly.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Blade Length||Blade Height||Breadth||Material||Length|
|46º||72º||331 gm||88 mm||25 mm||55 mm||431 S/Steel||34"|