Custom-Built SMT Golf 0713 Driving Irons
- The SMT 0713 Utility Iron is engineered for the distance and forgiveness of Fairway Wood/Hybrid but in the profile of an iron-like design. The hollow body design utilizes multi-piece construction and an ultra-thin 17-4 stainless steel face to achieve more ball speed off the tee or from the fairway. The 0713 also incorporates a low and deep center of gravity which improves playability and performance for golfers of all skill levels!
- Hollow Body Technology: Weight is moved away from the face increasing MOI for more forgiveness. The lower CG promotes a higher launch angle for more distance
- The insert face is made from 17-4 Steel that is harder than standard 431 stainless steel. The harder material allows for an ultra-thin face promoting more face flexing for increased ball speed and more distance.
- The Center of Gravity is strategically moved low and deep to increase MOI and improve forgiveness on off-center hits. The low CG also promotes a higher launch angle for more distance at less efforts.
- Iron body is constructed of 431 stainless steel and face is forged from special heat-treated 17-4 stainless.
- Bevelled sole improves turf interaction.
- Brush Satin finish prevents unwanted glaring.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|#2||17°||59°||235 g||3.45 mm||2||39.5"|
|#3||19°||59.5°||242 g||3.45 mm||2||39"|
|#2||21°||60°||249 g||3.25 mm||4||38.5"|
|Right Hand:||#2, #3, #4||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Face:||17-4 Stainless Steel||Body:||431 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Brush Satin||Face Angle:||Square|
|Toe Height:||48 mm (#3I)||Sole Width:||32 mm (#3I)|