Brampton Pro-Pix Quick Epoxy
- Brampton developed this quick curing, medium-viscosity, high impact resistant epoxy after many industry requests. PRO-FIX Quick Cure was created with an extended work life to allow for multiple club assembly while still achieving a fast complete cure.
- 5 minute work life allowing time for 3 club to be bonded per mix. Full cure in 30 minutes at 72°F/22°C that will with stand 125 mph swing speeds. Works with all club materials (steel, titanium, graphite, wood and plastics).
- Mixing Ratio
- Volume Ratio 1:1
- Weight Ratio Part A 103g : Part B 100g
- 4-ounce Bottle Kit (2 x 2oz Bottles)
- 8-ounce Bottle Kit (2 x 4oz Bottles)
- Gel / Set-Time: 5 - 8 min.
- Final Playing Strength: 4 hours.
- Cures Light Amber
- Mixed Viscosity: 40,000 cps
- Lap Shear Strength: 3,200 psi.
- Tensile Strength: 5,400 psi.
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):