Custom-Built X9 Extreme MOI Fairway Wood
- Compare to TaylorMade® R9™
- Weight is moved deep behind the face to promote a high Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.) for more consistent distance out of difficult lies and increased resistance to twisting.
- The low Center of Gravity produces low spin, high launching shots for added distance and control from tough lies. The result is increased distance and improved club stability on off-center hits.
- The club head is larger for better stability, increased perimeter weighting and a larger effective hitting area.
- Replacement inserts are not available.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club assembly.
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7, #9||Left Hand:||#3, #5, #7, #9|
|Material:||17-4 Stainless||Face Angle:||0º|
|Face Height:||38 mm (#3 W)||Breadth:||72 mm (#3 W)|