Custom-Built Integra Sooolong 168 Beta Titanium Driver
- The Integra SoooLong 168 is the lightest titanium driver head on the market.
- Innovative 168 gram ultra light weight head and aerodynamic profile promote faster club speed and added power for more distance. When combined with a 45 gram shaft and lightweight grip, this driver weighs an amazing 235 grams assembled, i.e. about 80 grams lighter than a conventional driver.
- Lightweight driver design promotes a higher swing speed for more distance.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot for increased rebound effect and more distance.
- Thin yet ultra hard Beta Titanium face (3.0 to 2.8 mm thin) allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club building.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Std. Length|
|9.5°||58°||168||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|10.5°||58°||168||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|12°||58°||168||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|Loft:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Body Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Breadth:||113 mm||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Face Height:||57 mm||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
See all 4 questions for this product