Aldila NV Green NXT Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The Aldila NV Green is one of the most popular after-market shafts ever. With that kind of success, why change what works. The new NV Green features the same constant taper design to a smooth and stable feel shot after shot. The next generation NV also incorporates Aldila’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) - which uses more than 20 layers of ultrathin, aerospace-grade prepreg, that eliminate unwanted gaps and “dead zones” that can occur during the manufacturing process. MLT enhances feel and eliminates inconsistent shots cause by shaft variability. We’ve updated the NV Green’s cosmetic to appeal to today’s more global audience as well as developed lighter option and additional flexes to help fit more players worldwide. The NV Green was born to perform and continues to withstand the test of time.
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) : ALDILA’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) utilizes ultra-thin layers of premium aerospace-grade materials. Shafts with MLT use up to twice as many prepreg plies as alternative shafts, producing a stable, solid laminate void of “dead zones”. This design revolution eliminates inconsistent shots caused by shaft variability, while enhancing feel.
- Maintains the playability of the original profiles that worked so well, but have enhanced feel and responsiveness due to the addition of NXT GEN MLT in the tip section
- NXT GEN Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) uses ultra-thin aerospace carbon fibers to produce an extremely stable shaft with precise feel and unmatched consistency.
- Constant taper design produces uniform feel and performance.
- Designed with a stiff tip to produce a lower launch with low spin.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|NV 55 NXT Wood||A||3.9°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||54 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 55 NXT Wood||R||3.9°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||56 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 55 NXT Wood||S||3.9°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||57 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 65 NXT Wood||R||3.5°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||67 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 65 NXT Wood||S||3.5°||0.335"||0.625"||46"||67 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 65 NXT Wood||X||3.5°||0.335"||0.625"||46"||68 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 75 NXT Wood||R||2.8°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||78 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 75 NXT Wood||S||2.8°||0.335"||0.625"||46"||78 g||3"||Low-Mid|
|NV 75 NXT Wood||X||2.8°||0.335"||0.625"||46"||79 g||3"||Low-Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.