Grafalloy 2019 ProLaunch Blue 65 Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The ProLaunch Blue is designed on the launch monitor to work with today's high performance woods and multi-layer golf balls.
- Pro Launch shafts provide the optimal launch angle as it promotes decreased ball spin and maximum ball speed. It's designed to lower the overall static weight of the golf club, creating faster swing speeds for greater distance.
- Micro Mesh tip design stabilizes larger clubheads.
- New look for a Grafally Classic
- Incorporates patent-pending Dynamic Torsional Stability for added control
- Shaft design decreases the likelihood of hooks or slices
- Increases launch angle for more distance
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Swing Speed: 55-65 mph (A), 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club head.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- Please allow 2 - 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification and is a one-of-a-time product. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect for warranty.