Integra SoooLong UL 45 White Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new Integra Sooolong UltraLite 45 is one of the lightest golf shafts on the market. At just 45 gram raw length, this shaft is light as a feather! A lighter golf shaft leads to higher swing speeds for increased distance. Who doesn't need that?
- Designed for golfers with smooth swing seeking additional distance. Mid to low kick point promoting a higher launch angle to get the ball easily airborne.
- This high quality, high precision shaft is at the cutting edge of ultra lite weight technology to be played with an ultra light weight titanium head like the Integra 167 and Integra 175 driver heads.
- Unlike conventional graphite shafts, Integra graphite shafts are filament wound, not table rolled. The result is virtually no spine for increased consistency, improved uniformity and more consistent recovery rate at moment of impact. If all the talk about spine aligning and shaft pureing made you confused, don't look further.
- Bend Point: Mid-low
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Recommended Swing Speed (mph): 50-70 (L), 70-80 (A), 80-90 (R), 90-100 (S)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.