i-Drive Square Fairway Wood Heads
- Compare to Callaway® FT-i™ style
- The square head increases the club head's Moment of Inertia (MOI) and reduces twisting during off-center hits.
- Moving the center of gravity farther back raises the launch angle thereby making the clubface easier to square for straighter drives.
- High MOI face keep the ball straight and long down the fairway.
- Squared face geometry enlarges the hitting area and increases forgiveness.
- The result is increased stability, improved forgiveness for more distance even on off-center hits.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|#3||15°||57°||208 g||210 cc||43"|
|#5||19°||58°||218 g||195 cc||42"|
|#7||23°||59°||228 g||168 cc||41"|
|#9||27°||60°||238 g||154 cc||40.5"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||35 mm (#3)||Front-Rear:||86 mm (#3)|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
I bought the head but I need the shaft and glue. What product items do I need for my I-Drive square wood head #W-IDSQFW-RH-03-15
1 out of 1 found this question helpful. Do you? YES NO
Asked by James Morrison on Nov 2, 2020
iDrive SQ fairway wood is 0.335" hosel bore, you need a shaft with 0.335" tip diameter.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Nov 2, 2020