UST-Mamiya Recoil 760 ES SMACWRAP Graphite Iron Shafts - Ion Plated
- The new Recoil 760 ES SMACWRAP iron shafts are an evolution of the Recoil 760 ES models. Recoil 760 ES are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials.
- The SMACWRAP viscoelastic material is able to bring a high amount of damping (vibration absorption) in composite structures when it is located strategically within a composite structure’s core.
- SMACWRAP optimizes noise and vibration damping at the source in a smart way without any need of add-on damping products
- Offered in two different finishes: standard Ion Plated and Matte Blac.
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased distance
- ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel: Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control. Softer tip improves feel and trajectory. Lower torque for improved shot dispersion.
- Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint: The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Tip Trimming: Iron: #2I 0.5"; #3I 1"; #4 1.5"; #5 2"; #6 2.5"; #7 3"; #8 3.5"; #9 & Wedge 4"
|Model #||Shaft||Flex||Torque||Tip||Butt||Length||Weight||Par Tip||Flight|
|GU-17761||760 ES SmacWrap||A||4.1°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||68 g||5.5"||Mid-High|
|GU-17762||760 ES SmacWrap||R||4.1°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||70 g||5.5"||Mid-High|
|GU-17763||780 ES SmacWrap||R||3.6°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||83 g||5.5"||Mid-High|
|GU-17764||780 ES SmacWrap||S||3.5°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||87 g||5.5"||Mid-High|