Custom-Built Tiger Power II Offset Fairway Wood
- Compare to Cobra® S9-1™
- More weight moved towards the back of the club promote a higher launch angle and solid feel at impact.
- Offset design and closed face allow the golfer a split second more time for the clubhead to close, promoting a powerful draw bias.
- The offset sole design elimiates contact with the turf thus reducing drag and promoting solid ball contact.
- The high M.O.I. provides increased forgiveness and long straight shots even on off-center hits.
- Further replacement screws are not available.
- Please allow 3 business days for the club assembly.
|Wood||Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Height||Club Length|
|#3||15°||56°||208||220 cc||45 mm||43"|
|#5||20°||57°||217||180 cc||43 mm||42"|
|#7||24°||58°||222||160 cc||41 mm||41"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5||Material:||17-4 Stainless|
|Finish:||Black||Face Angle:||2º closed|
|Face Width:||72 mm (#3 W)|