Custom-Built X-Force P42 Fairway Wood
- Compare to Ping® G Standard™
- The thinner top plate saves weight and lowers the CG, increases MOI and make it easy to get the ball in the air. Turbulators capture the ball and can aid in alignment.
- New Lower Lead Edge: The lead edge has been lowered getting the ball easily airborne. The lower lead edge slides the face under the equator of the ball so impact occurs higher on the face.
- Rear sole weighting optimizes the CG location and increases the MOI. The result are optimal ball flight for added distance.
- Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance.
- The expanded face-to-back distance increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Deep Face design increases face flexing and improves confidence at address.
- Please allow 3 business days for club building.
|#3||15°||59°||208 g||230 cc||43"|
|#5||18°||60°||212 g||215 cc||43"|
|#7||21°||61°||218 g||200 cc||42"|
|Right Hand:||#3, #5, #7||Hosel:||0.335"|
|Face Angle:||0º||Material:||17-4 stainless steel|
|Face Height:||43 mm (#3W)||Face-Rear:||90.5 mm (#3W)|