AccuFlex Creation 65 Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- This precision shaft has a unique, long butt parallel section that tapers quickly into the bottom of the shaft. This design stores energy longer, and the quick taper at the end acts as a hinge to create a higher launch angle with decreased back spin. The result is optimal unloading of the shaft at impact.
- Made of nanometal polymer composites (NanoMet Technology), the shaft has precise weight distribution and variable bending properties throughout its profile for a unbelievable stable shaft.
- Finished in a metalic rich ION plated finish.
- Medium-firm tip stiffness and high bend point for controlled trajectory.
- Bend Point: High
- Ball Flight: Low
- Swing Speed: 95-105 mph (S), 105-115 mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club head.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- Please allow 2 - 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification and is a one-of-a-time product. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect for warranty.