Integra MOI Plus Graphite Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- The new Integra MOI Plus shaft is a tip stable, high performance graphite shaft specifically designed for today's high Moment of Inertial wood heads. Attractive two-tone color scheme fading from blue to silver.
- The MOI Plus is manufactured from super-high modulus carbon fibers made by Toray Japan, the same used in premium Japan made graphite shafts. Enjoy the technology at a fraction of the cost!
- The stable tip section with reduced torque in the tip area reduces unwanted movement of the club head when struck off center for a solid and controlled stroke.
- Unlike conventional graphite shafts, Integra graphite shafts are filament wound, not table rolled. The result is virtually no spine for increased consistency, improved uniformity and more consistent recovery rate at moment of impact. If all the talk about spine aligning and shaft pureing made you confused, don't look further.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Recommended Swing Speed (mph): 75-85 (A), 85-95 (R), 92-105 (S), 100-115 (X).
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your club in our store. Please click here how to measure your shaft length
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
There have been no reviews for this product.