Integra Pro SL 50 Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- 50 gram ultra light weight shaft designed for added distance. Available at an affordable price.
- Unlike other graphite shafts, the Integra SL 50 is filament wound, not table rolled, and CPM balanced. The result is virtually no spine for increased consistency, improved uniformity and more consistent recovery rate at moment of impact.
- Made from high strength, high modulus carbon fibres manufactured by Toray Japan.
- If all the talk about spine aligning and shaft pureing made you confused, don't look further.
- R/S shafts are silver finish, A/L are burgundy finish.
- Bend Point: Mid-High
- Ball Flight: Low-Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your club in our store. Please click here how to measure your shaft length
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
There have been no reviews for this product.