SMT Golf V2.5 Beta Cup Face Titanium Golf Driver Head
- The SMT V-2.5 Titanium Driver delivers exceptional speed along with maximum forgiveness for longer and straighter drives! The 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium Cup Face Technology and CT Response Channel produces exceptional ball speed across the entire face. The aerodynamic 460cc design improves airflow for maximum speed, while the low center of gravity and rear weighting optimizes launch and lowers spin rates
- Cup Face Technology with 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance
- Thin yet ultra hard Beta Titanium face (3.0 to 2.8 mm thin) allows for maximum spring effect and added distance.
- CT Response Channel Technology: The deep Recoil Zone creates higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- The elongated head profile with added back weight positions the Center of Gravity low and far promoting a higher trajectory and reduced spin.
- Low Center of Gravity-Optimal Launch/Spin.
- The 63 mm deep face is boosting confidence at address.
- Aerodynamic for Maximum Speed: Streamlined head profile improves airflow for increased swing speed and more distance
- Designed For All Skill Levels
- Head cover is not included
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Std. Length|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|10.5º||58º||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||45"|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||12"/12"|
|Front-Rear:||105 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
|Face Thickness:||3.0 - 2.8mm||Face Height:||63 mm|