UST-Mamiya ProForce Prime M40X Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- ProForce M40X Wood Shafts – The Legendary ProForce is upgraded with performance boosting M40X High Tensile Modulus material. UST Mamiya engineers have created a higher performing ProForce with increased Strength. Incorporating M40X into the new shaft design provides significantly improved lateral stability to the shaft during the swing delivering increased energy to the golf ball at impact and a more consistent release path, swing after swing. M40X represents a major advance in carbon fiber technology. TORAY Industries pushed both fiber strength and tensile modulus to the extreme and applied technology to improve fiber orientation by closely controlling the graphite crystal structure in a nano order. The result is a revolutionary material that offers a 30% improvement in tensile strength over conventional carbon fiber. Historically, high tensile modulus materials used in golf shaft design result in a “boardy feel” M40X eliminates this negative aspect through the use of proprietary nanotechnology and nanoalloy used in the prepreg matrix resin. The noval combination improves feel and performance.
- Legendary ProForce design upgraded with performance boosting M40X High Tensile Modulus material.
- M40X material provides significantly improved lateral stability to the shaft during the swing, delivering a more consistent release path and increased energy at impact, resulting in improved distance and accuracy.
- The combination of the proprietary Nano Technology and nanoalloy used on the prepreg matrix resin provides improved feel and performance.
- Designed to provide a mid to mid-high trajectory with medium spin.
- Bend Point: Mid/Low
- Ball Flight: Mid/High
- Swing Speed: 85-90 mph (R), 95-105 mph (S), 105-115 mph (X)
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|GU-19951||Wood 65||R||4.5°||0.335"||0.600"||44"||69 g||3"||Mid/High|
|GU-19952||Wood 65||S||4.5°||0.335"||0.602"||44"||72 g||3"||Mid/High|
|GU-18552||Wood 75||X||3.9°||0.335"||0.604"||44"||75 g||3"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.