Aldila Ascent Red Graphite Wood Shaft + Adapter & Grip
- Designed with an Impact Stabilization Zone, created by pairing a strategically-placed section of increased stiffness with a focused area of heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg to preserve a lively feel and higher launch angle while maintaining stability and maximum energy transfer at impact
- Active profile delivers higher kick and higher ball speed while maintaining the accurate, penetrating ball flight needed for maximum distance
- Ideal for players looking to raise ball flight while retaining high accuracy.
- Delivers a mid-launch profile with low spin.
- ASCENT Red helps you raise your launch angle while controlling spin and face deflection for higher ball flight with long descent and roll out. Golfers looking to improve flight apex often turn to added loft or a more active shaft, yet both can lead to more spin and bigger misses. ASCENT models counter this with an integrated Impact Stabilization Zone. This unique enhancement – created by pairing a strategically-placed section of increased stiffness with a focused area of heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg – preserves the shaft’s lively feel and higher launch angle while maintaining stability and maximum energy transfer at impact. You get a more active profile, more kick, and higher ball speed while still getting the accurate, penetrating flight needed for maximize distance
- Impact Stabilization Zone: Impact Stabilization minimizes deflection and face rotation using a tungsten-infused prepreg to create a heavier zone just below a stiffer section of the tip. Heavier mass of ISZ also contributes to added ball speed.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Measure Shaft Length: Please measure the length of your current shaft (not club length) as we don't have your shaft in our store.
- Remove shaft from your club length.
- Remove the screw or bolt from hosel adapter
- Measure length of your current shaft, measure length from tip end of adapter to the butt end of grip
- Write the desired shaft length of your new shaft into the field "Shaft Length"
- This is a built-to-order assembled shaft + adapter + grip item. Please allow 3 business days for the shaft installation.
- Your new shaft is trimmed to your specification. Order cannot be cancelled once assembly has begun. No return allowed, sales are final.
- Please allow +/- 1/4 inch tolerance between new and old shaft; it is not considered a defect.
|Wood 40||A||7.4°||0.335"||0.596"||46"||47 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 40||R||7.1°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||48 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 40||S||6.9°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||52 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||R||5.7°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||54 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||S||5.5°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||58 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||X||5.4°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||61 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 60||S||4.9°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||65 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 60||X||4.8°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||68 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 70||S||3.8°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||74 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 70||XS||3.7°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||76 g||3"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.