Custom-Built Acer XV Pro Iron Set
- The Acer XV is out latest generation of game-improvement irons with three distance clubs for any skill level with one unified appearance.
- XV Pro: The XV Pro features the same cutting edge design as the standard, but with a more compact design and reduced offset favored by better players. The XV Pro model also has a slightly narrower sole and thinner topline.
- XV Standard: The standard XV is designed to fit the broadest range of golfers and instill confidence into their game. Features ample offset to help the player square up the face at impact and the enhanced heel-toe weighting enables players to hit both straighter and more solid shots.
- XV High Trajectory: The HT (High Trajectory) has nearly a 30% wider sole and shallower face than our standard Acer XV model to get up in the air quickly from virtually any lie with maximum forgiveness. HT version is favored by beginners, slower swingers and golfers who tend to sweep the ball off of the ground.
- Constructed of 431 stainless steel; bendable.
- Please allow 3 business days for the custom club building.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW, GW, SW||Left Hand:||n/a|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||High Polish|
|Blade Length:||79 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||17 mm (#5 I)|